Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Route 66 - 7/29 & 7/30

7/29
After driving from Dillon MT to Twin Falls ID we checked into the motel and called Tim Murphy. We went to see his shop Standard Printing in Twin Falls and then went to supper. It was great getting caught up with Tim.
7/30
Today started off with me driving from Twin Falls to Shoshone to have breakfast with a very good friend Doc Davis. After eating we went to his office so that I could see changes from the last time I visited his office. The morning flew by so very quickly. I drove to Jerome to visit with Carl Emerson at his print shop. It had been long enough that he did not recognize me immediately. In the afternoon Ainslie and I went to see the Snake River Canyon and Shoshone Falls. In the evening we were invited to Bob and Geri Hillman's for supper and were joined by Tim Murphy and his new wife and Linda and Wally Ekren. What a meal we had (wow). It was great seeing all these long time friends and catching up.

No comments: